Monday, April 11, 2011

1958 Ford 2 dr ranch Wagon FOR SALE $4000 obo RUNS

Here it is: 1958 2 dr. ford Ranch Wagon for sale. Here's the Skinny...Don't have the time, money, or desire to finish. Of course, I bought the car a couple of years ago with an intent to finish, but shit happens. (I feel in love with the trim crisp sheetmetal of later mid-60s fords) In hence, I bought a '65 ford fairlane wagon. Besides, I've got a '59 ford to go through when I finally make some bread.
Floorboard's are solid.


If you know these old wagons, drip rails can be sketchy. This car hides nothing, expecially with no headliner. Instead of buying the same car with a mickey mouse earl schieb paint job, you know actually what you're getting into it. No painted whore here.
Just a bit of light surface rust. STRAIGHT 6 with matching Block. Three on the TREE. The car is pretty barebones and basic. A perfect Canvas for whatever...throw in a Big block, a straight axle, slicks in the back and you got a gasser.....

I'll throw an an extra automatic tranny with automatic column.


Car runs and has a brand new radiator. It's taken a part ready for paint. I have extra trim from a 58' Del Rio (make a Del Rio clone....a Del Rio is ford's version of the Nomad). I've got all the parts in egg crates with lots of extras (two bumpers, two grills, a '57 ford hood, a couple of sets of headlight bezels, etc.) Give her a good home. BTW, I did drive her up to PASO in 2007 just as she is to the disappointment of a then-girlfriend. This is before I put in a new radiator.
nadaguides bluebook value:Low $5,695 middle $9,053 high $15,470

No comments:

Post a Comment